Travel Documents

In order to travel with ELLINAIR, you should bring with you the appropriate travel documents and show them when you are asked to.


For Domestic flights or for European Union countries

  • It is necessary to have the new type identity card ( latin characters) or a valid passport.
  • If you are a non- European passport holder, you will also need a visa –residence permit.

For International flights to non-European Union countries

  • It is necessary to have a passport.
  • Visa/ residence permit where is needed.
As for the countries Switzerland, Turkey, Georgia and FYROM (Skopje) you can travel with the new type identity card ( latin characters) without passport or Visa.


For Infants & Children up to 12 years old

  • For domestic flights it is necessary having with you the passport or health certification or the birth certificate (with a picture and a stamp from the Public Organization). As for the International flights the passport is necessary.



* For further visa issue assistance, please contact the responsible department using the following contact information: 
   tel. +30 2310591400, e-mail:  , fax.+30 2310591401

* Ellinair has the right not to allow the passengers, who do not have the appropriate documents, to travel.

One of the largest Greek holding company founded in 1995 by Boris Mouzenidis. Below mentioned companies constitute the golding unit....

Contact us

Ticket booking

For reservations, purchase and exchange of tickets as well as for further information, please call at the following numbers or send an email to Ellinair's staff will be happy to serve you! 


801 100 81 82

From a landline within Greece free of charge

+30 2311 22 47 00

For calls from a mobile phone or international calls


Working hours of call center 

From Monday to Sunday: 8:00 - 24:00