For your better traveling experience, Ellinair offers you the following choices in issuing your boarding pass (check-in).
You can check-in:
- At the airport (check-in counter)
The choice is yours!
Online Check – in | Just a few clicks away from your destination!
The online check-in service is available to you via computer, tablet or mobile from 48 hours up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time. Choose your seat and print, send to your mobile phone (via sms) or to your e-mail your electronic boarding pass.
Please note! During the passport control process, it is necessary to provide the boarding pass sent to you via e-mail or sms after the completion of the online check-in process.
The online check-in service is available for flights departing from the following airports:
Thessaloniki (SKG) | Athens (ATH) | Heraklion (HER) | Chania (CHQ) | Rhodes (RHO) | Santorini (JTR) | Mykonos (JMK) | Corfu (CFU) | Kavala (KVA) | Moscow-Sheremetyevo (SVO) | Moscow-Vnukovo (VKO) | Krasnodar (KRR) | Kiev (KBP) | Mineralnye Vody (MRV) and Stuttgart (STR).
Check-in at the airport | Personal service face to face!
It is always our pleasure to assist you. Do come by Ellinair 's counter at your departing airport and our colleagues will print your boarding pass.
Please note! To complete the check-in process at the airport, it is necessary to provide your identity card or passport. Optionally, if you prefer, you can have your printed electronic ticket with you.
Check-in at the airport is available:
- from 2 hours to 40 minutes before the schedule departure time
- at the Moscow-Vnukovo (VKO) airport 2.5 hours before the scheduled departure time
Free of charge for all flights.
The departure gate closes 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
The minimum connecting time for stop-overs is:
- 45 minutes from domestic destination to domestic destination
- 1 hour from domestic destination to international destination
- 1 hour from international destination to domestic destination
- 1 hour from international destination to international destination
The above connecting times do not apply to delayed flights.
Ellinair flight time accuracy (on time performance) is almost 90%, with the remaining 10% not exceeding 15 minutes.