Ellinair offers Online Check-in service, for departures from the airports of Thessaloniki (SKG), Athens (ATH), Heraklion (HER), Rhodes (RHO), Santorini (JTR), Mykonos (JMK), Corfu (CFU), Kavala (KVA), Moscow-Vnukovo (VKO), Stuttgart (STR), Frankfurt (FRA), Munich (MUC) and Berlin (TXL).
Online check-in is available
- from 48 hours up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time
- currently, the service is available only for flights departing from: SKG, ATH, HER, RHO, JTR, JMK, CFU, KVA, VKO, STR, FRA, MUC and TXL.
During the passport control process, it is necessary to provide the boarding pass sent to your e-mail after the completion of the online check-in process.
Check-in at the airport is available
- from 2 hours to 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- free of charge for all flights
To complete the check in procedure, it is only necessary to provide the identity card or the passport. Optionally, if you prefer, you can have your printed electronic ticket with you.
The departure gate closes 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Minimum connecting time for transit stations:
- 45 min* from domestic destination to domestic destination
- 1 hour* from domestic destination to international destination
- 1 hour* from international destination to domestic destination
- 1 hour* from international destination to international destination
* The above connecting times are not applied for delayed flights.