ATTENTION: ALL PASSENGERS TRAVELLING FROM ABROAD TO GREECE FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF NEW NOTAM
- Should the check-in staff check with passengers if they filled in PLF 48h prior the check-in?
All passengers must have this form completed electonically and show the QR (barcode) number to the check in staff or gate staff if they hold an electronic boarding pass.
- How should the airport staff act if a passenger did not fill it in on time or did not fill it in at all?
If a passenger fail to present a QR code before boarding (in case of electronic check-in) or before check-in in (in case of a manual check-in process) then you SHALL BE DENIED boarding or check-in.
- Who is responsible for distribution of paper PFL, the checking staff or crew on board?
According to the new announcements from the General Secretariat of Civil Protection of Greece there is no need to provide paper PLF form to our passengers.
Please, find below the link of the Hellenic Government for electronic PLF completion.
A1875/20 - COVID-19: PASSENGER RESTRICTIONS.
BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC
ALL INDIVIDUALS ON INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL IN
THE PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM (PLF) , PUBLISHED IN
HTTPS://TRAVEL.GOV.GR/(HASHTAG) /, 48 HOURS BEFORE CHECK IN,
PROVIDING POINTS OF CONTACT IN GREECE
In order to travel, you must have with you the appropriate documents and show them when you are asked to, at the relevant areas of the airport.
For domestic flights and for flights to European Union countries
- New type identity card (Latin characters) or valid passport.
- For holders of passports outside the European Union: Passport and visa/residence permit.
International flights to non-European Union countries
- Visa / residence permit.
For Georgia you can travel with the new type identity card (Latin characters) without a passport or visa.
Infants and children up to 12 years of age
- Passport or health card or birth certificate (with a photo and stamp from a public organization).
* Ellinair has the right not to allow passengers who do not have the appropriate documents, to travel.
* For issuing a VISA, please contact: Tel.: +30 2310591400, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Fax: +30 2310591401