Ellinair Approved Training Organization
Conquer your career goals with European diploma and comprehensive knowledge! Get educated at Ellinair’s, Approved from HCAA (Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority) Training Organization, which fully complies with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulation or standards.
The organization's facilities are fully equipped with modern classrooms, briefing rooms, and trainee's lounges, utilizing advanced training aids and simulators. You will be surrounded by experienced instructors and dedicated staff, committed to deliver quality training and services. Upon successful completion of the course, the license granted is recognized by all European and International Airline Operators.Located at Thessaloniki International Airport in Greece, offering airline training programs. What is covered is a broad range of training programs for Aircraft Pilots, and Cabin Crew.
ELLINAIR Instructors team is comprised of highly experienced BAE146/AVRORJ and AIRBUS pilots who have logged thousands of hours both flying and tutelage in these aircrafts. Also our Initial Training for Cabin Crew Members is conducted from a team of highly experienced Instructors/Crew Members. Courses are fully approved according to the EASA Regulations. Theoretical training is conducted in our facilities in Thessaloniki and the simulator (practical) training is conducted in cooperating simulator centers.
Contact us daily for registration or further information about our programs!
☎ +30 2311 224704, +30 2311224794 📱 +30 6980 214769, +30 6978994488 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Training of Crew Members (Flight Attendants)
The Initial Cabin Crew Training Course is the first and most important step towards the flight attendant international career. By successfully completing the course, students receive an EASA Attestation.
The training at ELLINAIR Cabin Crew Training Organization is dedicated to cover all matters concerning specific cabin crew member proficiency and duty requirements. The European Certificate will enable all the trainees, to participate and conform easier to future trainings concerning the specific aircraft type, and work as a cabin crew, upon their hiring, on Airlines in the entire world.
Time needed to obtain Initial cabin crew training certificate is 18 working days.
- Age: at least 18 years old
- High-school diploma
- Fluent in English
- Medically fit to pass medical check to get Cabin Crew Medical Certificate
- Ability to swim
Course Contents Theoretical and Practical Training
- General Theoretical Knowledge of Aviation & Aviation Regulations
- Duties and Responsibilities of Cabin Crew
- Passenger Handling & Cabin Surveillance
- Aero Medical Aspects and First Aid
- Human Factors in Aviation & CRM
- Dangerous Goods
- Survival (Theoretical & Practical Training)
- Fire and Smoke (Theoretical & Practical Training)
- General Security Aspects in Aviation
Upcoming Training Dates
- March-April 2019
Specialized Training of Pilots (Type rating) for Aircrafts Airbus A320F / AVRO RJ
Approximately 6 weeks
Course Minimum Requirements
- At least 70 hours as Pilot in Command on airplanes
- Valid ATPL or CPL with ATPL theory credit
- Valid Multi Engine IR(A)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Language Proficiency Min. Level 4
- Certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course
- Type Rating Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (Self-study and Classroom) – 70 hours
- 3 Cockpit Procedure Training (CPT) - 12 hours
- At least 6 hours of briefing and de-briefing
9 Sessions FFS (Full Flight Simulator) - 36 hours:
- 8 FFS Sessions Training
- 1 FFS Session – License Skill Test
- At least 16 hours debriefing
Course Package includes
- Training QRH (Quick Reference Handbook) - Electronic form
- Training QRH (Quick Reference Handbook) – Hard Copy
- FCTM (Flight Crew Training Manuals) - Electronic form
- FCOM (Flight Crew Operating Manuals) - Electronic form
- Poster Α320 – Hard copy
All classroom lessons are taking place at ELLINAIR's Training Center. Simulator sessions in cooperating centers in Europe.
Additional Training (Future, Optional)
- Zero Flight Time Training (where appropriate) (Cooperation with air operator required)
Please contacts us at email@example.com for any further information and detailed course price list.
Tel: +30 2311 224704,+30 2311224794 – Mobile Tel.: +30 6980 214769, +30 6978994488