Window seat for the “birds-eye” view, middle seat to rest both arms, aisle for more space, or first rows to get off first.
The choice is yours every single time!
You can choose your preferred seat by calling Ellinair Call Center at the following telephone numbers:
- 801 100 81 82 (from Greek landline)
- +30 2311 22 47 00 (calls from mobile and international calls)
- Comfort fares
- Free of charge
- Classic and Basic Fares
- Row 1 and emergency exit rows (extra legroom seats): € 9,00 for domestic flights
- Rows 2 - 9 for type A319 or 2 - 11 for type A320 (window or aisle seat): € 6,00 for domestic flights
- Rows 11 - 24 for type A319 or 14 - 30 for type A320 (window or aisle seat): € 3,00 for domestic flights
According to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations, passengers occupying seats next to Emergency Exits must have both the capability and willingness to assist Cabin Crew members in case of an emergency.
For safety reasons, passengers cannot sit next to Emergency Exits if one or more of the following apply to them:
- Have impaired physical or mental abilities (eg impaired mobility, impaired vision or hearing, injury, illness, pre or post-operative phase, etc.) thus are not able to read and correctly understand Cabin Crew instructions in emergency cases in order to guide other passengers as well
- Need a seat belt extension
- Travel with an animal (escort or emotional support or pet)
- Travel with a musical instrument or any large object for which an additional seat has been purchased
- Are pregnant
- Need supplemental oxygen or any other medical equipment during the flight.
- Are under 16 years old
For safety reasons, adults traveling with infants and children are not allowed to occupy seats next to emergency exits nor the seats at the rows in front and behind them.