In order to travel with ELLINAIR, you should bring with you the appropriate travel documents and show them when you are asked to.
For Domestic flights or for European Union countries
- It is necessary to have the new type identity card ( latin characters) or a valid passport.
- If you are a non- European passport holder, you will also need a visa –residence permit.
For International flights to non-European Union countries
- It is necessary to have a passport.
- Visa/ residence permit where is needed.
As for the countries Switzerland, Turkey, Georgia and FYROM (Skopje) you can travel with the new type identity card
( latin characters) without passport or Visa.
For Infants & Children up to 12 years old
- For domestic flights it is necessary having with you the passport or health certification or the birth certificate (with a picture and a stamp from the Public Organization). As for the International flights the passport is necessary.
* For further visa issue assistance, please contact the responsible department using the following contact information:
tel. +30 2310591400, e-mail: email@example.com , fax.+30 2310591401
* Ellinair has the right not to allow the passengers, who do not have the appropriate documents, to travel.